Hello Eagles,
Students, I am so glad you are going to be in my classroom. Together we will learn so much this year. I am very excited to find out what you already know and watch you grow this year. I have some exciting learning opportunities planned. I hope everyone likes rocks. Please post a comment telling the rest of the class about yourself and what you would like to learn this year. Then comment on a classmate's post. Remember to be polite and treat others how you like to be treated.
Parents, I have a list of helpful websites that I will refer to from time to time. Please take a look at the site and let your child use some of the websites. I have posted fun yet educational sites that are safe for the kids on my portaportal. Use the guest name TWinters and click on visit.
Please bookmark the school's website for schoolwide information.
Mrs. Winters
No comments:
Post a Comment